CompTIA Security+ is the certification globally trusted to validate foundational, vendor-neutral IT security knowledge and skills. As a benchmark for best practices in IT security, this certification covers the essential principles for network security and risk management – making it an important stepping stone of an IT security career.
CompTIA Security+ is the first security certification IT professionals should earn. It establishes the core knowledge required of any cybersecurity role and provides a springboard to intermediate-level cybersecurity jobs. Security+ incorporates best practices in hands-on troubleshooting to ensure security professionals have practical security problem-solving skills. Cybersecurity professionals with Security+ know how to address security incidents – not just identify them. Security+ is compliant with ISO 17024 standards and approved by the US DoD to meet directive 8140/8570.01-M requirements.
- Provide operational, information, application, and infrastructure level security
- Secure the network to maintain availability, integrity, and confidentiality of critical information
- Operate within a set of rules, policies, and regulations wherever applicable
- Comprehend Risk identification and mitigation
- The series is intended for aspiring IT security professionals entering into security.
- The professionals who are Digital Forensic Examiners, Systems Administrator, Cybersecurity Managers, Information Security Team, Junior IT Auditor/Penetration Tester.