This course covers how to get started with CSI Linux.
What you will learn
* Downloading and installing
* Installing the Virtual Appliance
* Installing onto a Bootable drive
* Updating the system
* Routing your traffic through Tor
* Using the CSI TorVPN
* Using the CSI Gateway with Whonix Virtual Machine Gateway
* Using the Case Management System
* and more...
In this course, you will learn everything you need to know to start developing basic bash scripts and do it from a security mindset. You will also learn ideas for how to automate tasks, add error handling in shell, and Linux Linux administration. There is an online bash emulator available in the course, but it is a LOT better if you have your own Linux system like CSI Linux to practice your coding in.
You will also get access to several eBooks that are useful for getting very good with bash.
Python is a language with a simple syntax, and a powerful set of libraries. It is an interpreted language, with a rich programming environment, including a robust debugger and profiler. ... We cover data types, control flow, object-oriented programming, and security focused application development.
CSI Linux OSINT Certification
Do you want to
know what your competitors or hackers know about you? Are you investigating a suspect or potential
employee? Many of the attackers' tools, techniques,
and procedures can be used by those investigating. This course goal is to gather
information on a suspect or target using the information found on the Internet.
This course covers the following sections: Base Process of Investigations, Preserving Online Evidence, Phone Numbers and Info, IP Addresses, Proxies, and VPNs, DNS, Domains, and Subdomains, Importance of Anonymity, Online Investigation Subjects, Setting up an Online Web Persona, Using your persona to investigate, Website Collection, 3rd Party Commercial Apps, Tracking changes and getting alerts, Public Records Searches, Geolocation, Online Investigations With Images., Social Media Sites, What is Crypto Currency, OSINT Frameworks (tools), Writing the Report, Case Studies, Practicing OSINT and Resources, and more.
CSI Linux SOCMINT Certification
This course goal is to gather information on a suspect or target using their Social Media information. Do you want to know what your competitors or enemies know about you? These are the same techniques we use during the reconnaissance or OSINT process but focusing directly on the target's Social Media presence.
The modules included are Importance of Anonymity, Base Process of Investigations, Preserving Online Evidence, Online Investigation Subjects, setting up a Sock Puppet, 3rd Party Commercial Apps, Terms of Service Challenges, tracking changes and getting alerts, Online Investigations with Images, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and others, Dating Sites, using your persona to investigate, Writing the Report, Case Studies, Practicing OSINT and Resources, and more
CSI Linux Dark Web Investigation Certification Course
You will learn about the basics of Dark Web investigations, including Dark Markets, Crypto Currency, tools to connect to Tor & I2P, and resources to help you investigate activity over Dark Web networks. The main goal is to help gather and preserve evidence for court.
The modules in this course cover: What is the Darknet/Dark Web, Preserving Online Evidence, Base Process of Investigations, Importance of Anonymity, Connecting to Tor, Navigating the Dark Web (Tor), De-Anonymizing Tor, Other Onion Routing Dark Nets, Setting up a Dark Web Persona, What is Crypto Currency, Dark Web Investigation Subjects, Resources, Writing the Report, Case Studies, and more.
You will also be prepared to take the Certified Dark Web Investigator (CDWI) test.
This is a CSI Linux Incident Response and CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ (CySA+) combined course. In this course, you will learn everything you need to know to pass the CySA+ along with gaining key skills that will allow you to test security and identify risks. It is suggested you use CSI Linux because there are many labs in this course.
The CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ examination is designed for IT security analysts, vulnerability analysts, or threat intelligence analysts. The exam will certify that the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to configure and use threat detection tools, perform data analysis, and interpret the results to identify vulnerabilities, threats, and risks to an organization with the end goal of securing and protecting applications and systems within an organization.”
- This course will teach you the fundamental principles of using threat and vulnerability analysis tools plus digital forensic tools
- Aimed at IT professionals with (or seeking) job roles such as IT Security Analyst, Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst, Vulnerability Analyst, Cybersecurity Specialist, Threat Intelligence Analyst, and Security Engineer
- Identify tools and techniques to use to perform an environmental reconnaissance of a target network or security system.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret security data from multiple log and monitoring sources.
- Use network host and web application vulnerability assessment tools and interpret the results to provide effective mitigation.
- Understand and remediate identity management, authentication, and access control issues.
- Participate in a senior role within an incident response team and use forensic tools to identify the source of an attack.
- Understand the use of frameworks, policies, and procedures and report on security architecture with recommendations for effective compensating controls
Knowing how to think like the enemy is a massive advantage when trying to defend against or track them down. This course focuses on the offensive side of security while preparing you for the CSI Linux Penetration Testing and Exploitation, EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEHv11), and CompTIA's Pentest+ certifications. By the end of the training, you will have learned the base process of conducting a penetration test risk assessment to identify and take advantage of weaknesses and vulnerabilities. You will also have access to a large test back to help you prepare for the three certifications listed above.
This course covers how to communicate system to system during an assessment. One of the biggest challenges is that you found a vulnerability to exploit, but you run into a road block... The firewall is blocking incoming connections outside the vulnerable port or you don't have a static IP address. As ethical hackers and pen testers, we may be working out of a hotel room at night. How can you connect to the target systems on the inside of their network? This course explains the challenges in depth and walks through solutions to many of these common challenges.
CompTIA Security+ is the certification globally trusted to validate foundational, vendor-neutral IT security knowledge and skills. As a benchmark for best practices in IT security, this certification covers the essential principles for network security and risk management – making it an important stepping stone of an IT security career.
CompTIA Security+ is the first security certification IT professionals should earn. It establishes the core knowledge required of any cybersecurity role and provides a springboard to intermediate-level cybersecurity jobs. Security+ incorporates best practices in hands-on troubleshooting to ensure security professionals have practical security problem-solving skills. Cybersecurity professionals with Security+ know how to address security incidents – not just identify them. Security+ is compliant with ISO 17024 standards and approved by the US DoD to meet directive 8140/8570.01-M requirements.
- Provide operational, information, application, and infrastructure level security
- Secure the network to maintain availability, integrity, and confidentiality of critical information
- Operate within a set of rules, policies, and regulations wherever applicable
- Comprehend Risk identification and mitigation
- The series is intended for aspiring IT security professionals entering into security.
- The professionals who are Digital Forensic Examiners, Systems Administrator, Cybersecurity Managers, Information Security Team, Junior IT Auditor/Penetration Tester.